Report NEP-ENE-2005-03-07This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Supawat Rungsuriyawiboon & Chris O'Donnell, 2004. "Curvature-Constrained Estimates of Technical Efficiency and Returns to Scale for U.S. Electric Utilities," CEPA Working Papers Series WP072004, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Edgar L. Feige & David M. Blau, 2005. "The Economics Of Natural Resource Scarcity And Implications For Development Policy And International Cooperation," Others 0501004, EconWPA.
- Twomey, P. & Green, R. & Neuhoff, K. & Newbery, D., 2005. "A Review of the Monitoring of Market Power The Possible Roles of TSOs in Monitoring for Market Power Issues in Congested Transmission Systems," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0504, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Laurent Franckx & Alessio D’Amato†, Isabelle Brose & Isabelle Brose, 2004. "Multi Pollutant Yardstick Schemes as Environmental Policy Tools," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0416, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Vihang Patel, 2005. "Coalition Strategies and Reduction of GHG Emissions," Game Theory and Information 0501002, EconWPA.
- Östblom, Göran & Samakovlis, Eva, 2004. "Costs of Climate Policy when Pollution Affects Health and Labour Productivity. A general Equilibrium Analysis Applied to Sweden," Working Paper 93, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Butler, L. & Neuhoff, K., 2005. "Comparison of Feed in Tariff, Quota and Auction Mechanisms to Support Wind Power Development," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0503, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Miguel Rodríguez & José M. Labeaga, 2004. "Microsimulating the Effects of Household Energy Price Changes in Spain," Working Papers 2004.161, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Barbara Buchner & Silvia Dall’Olio, 2004. "Russia: The Long Road to Ratification. Internal Institution and Pressure Groups in the Kyoto Protocol’s Adoption Process," Working Papers 2004.151, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michele Moretto & Cesare Dosi, 2004. "Environmental Innovation, War of Attrition and Investment Grants," Working Papers 2004.156, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Supawat Rungsuriyawiboon & Tim Coelli, 2004. "Regulatory Reform and Economic Performance in US Electricity Generation," CEPA Working Papers Series WP062004, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Guido Pepermans & Bert Willems, 2005. "The potential impact of cross-ownership in transmission: An application to the Belgian electricity market," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0501, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Marzio Galeotti & Carlo Carraro, 2004. "Does Endogenous Technical Change Make a Difference in Climate Policy Analysis? A Robustness Exercise with the FEEM-RICE Model," Working Papers 2004.152, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Supawat Rungsuriyawiboon, 2004. "An Analysis of Cost Structures in the Electricity Generation Industry," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052004, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Darrell Krulce & James Roumasset, 2004. "Specialization and Nonrenewable Resources: Ricardo Meets Ricardo," Working Papers 200401, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.