Report NEP-ENE-2003-02-24This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gunter Stephan & Georg MÃ¼ller-FÃ¼rstenberger, 2003. "Does Distribution Matter? When Flexibility, Equity and Efficiency in Greenhouse Gas Abatement," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp0301, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2002016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Sajal Lahiri & Michael S. Michael, 2002. "Reforms of Environmental Policies in the Presence of Cross-border Pollution and two Stage Clean Up," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics, University of Cyprus Department of Economics 0203, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Larry D. Qiu & Zhihao Yu, 2003. "Can Technology Transfer Induce the South to Sign International Environmental Agreements? â€“ revised version: Technology Transfer and the Southâ€™s Participation in an International Environmental Agre," Carleton Economic Papers 03-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2009.
- Costas Hadjiyiannis & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael S. Michael, 2002. "Optimal Tax Policies under Two-Stage Clean-Up, Cross-Border Pollution and Capital Mobility," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics, University of Cyprus Department of Economics 0204, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.