Report NEP-EFF-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2012. "Evaluating professional tennis players’ career performance: A Data Envelopment Analysis approach," MPRA Paper 41516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Filippini & Martin Koller, 2012. "Cost Efficiency Measurement in Postal Delivery Networks," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1206, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Sibiko, Kenneth Waluse, 2012. "Determinants of Common Bean Productivity and Efficiency: A Case of Smallholder Farmers in Eastern Uganda," Research Theses 134500, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Kalantzis, Y. & Kambayashi, R. & Lechevalier, S., 2012. "Wage and Productivity differentials in Japan. The Role of Labor Market Mechanisms," Working papers 399, Banque de France.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2012. "Agricultural Production, Productivity and R&D over the Past Half Century: An Emerging New World Order," Staff Papers 133745, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- V. Eldon Ball & David Schimmelpfennig & Sun Ling Wang, 2012. "Is U.S. Agricultural Productivity Growth Slowing?," Economics Working Papers we1225, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Productivity and the extensive margins of trade in German manufacturing firms: Evidence from a non-parametric test," Working Paper Series in Economics 250, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Kapopo, Vincent & Assa, Maganga, 2012. "Economic Analysis of Groundnut Production in Kasungu District, Malawi: A production Economics Approach," MPRA Paper 41593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Ronald W. & Jõeveer, Karin, 2012. "Bankers and bank investors: Reconsidering the economies of scale in banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 9146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- HOMMA Tetsushi & TSUTSUI Yoshiro & UCHIDA Hirofumi, 2012. "Firm Growth and Efficiency in the Banking Industry: A new test of the efficient structure hypothesis," Discussion papers 12060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov & Zhou, Wenchao, 2012. "Pollution Generating Technologies and Environmental Efficiency," CERE Working Papers 2012:16, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Fabio Rumler & Walter Waschiczek, 2012. "Have Changes in the Financial Structure Affected Bank Profitability? Evidence for Austria," Working Papers 180, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- E. Glenn Dutcher & Krista Jabs Saral, 2012. "Does team telecommuting affect productivity? An experiment," Working Papers 2012-22, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.