Report NEP-EFF-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alvaro Escribano & J. Luis Guasch & Manuel De Orte & Jorge Pena, 2008. "Investment climate and firm’s economic performance: econometric methodology and application to Turkey's investment climate survey," Economics Working Papers we082113, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alvaro Escribano & J. Luis Guasch & Manuel De Orte & Jorge Pena, 2008. "Investment climate assessment based on demean Olley and Pakes decompositions: methodology and application to Turkey's investment climate survey," Economics Working Papers we082012, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Joze P. Damijan & Jose de Sousa & Olivier Lamotte, 2008. "Does international openness affect productivity of local firms? Evidence from Southeastern Europe," LICOS Discussion Papers 21908, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Tord Kjellstrom & R. Sari Kovats & Simon J. Lloyd & Tom Holt & Tol, Richard S. J., 2008. "The Direct Impact of Climate Change on Regional Labour Productivity," Papers WP260, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Caruntu, Constantin & Lăpăduşi, Mihaela Loredana, 2008. "The work volume reflection in the profit’s mass," MPRA Paper 11437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fryges, Helmut & Wagner, Joachim, 2008. "Exports and Profitability: First Evidence for German Manufacturing Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 3798, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alvaro Escribano & J. Luis Guasch, 2008. "Robust methodology for investment climate assessment on productivity: application to investment climate surveys from Central America," Economics Working Papers we081911, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Nadja Wirz, 2008. "Assessing the Role of Technology Adoption in China's Growth Performance," EPRU Working Paper Series 2008-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Benoit Dostie & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2008. "Organizational redesign, information technologies and workplace productivity," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-08-007, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Bakht, Zaid & Salimullah, Md. & Yamagata, Tatsufumi & Yunus, Mohammad, 2008. "Competitiveness of the knitwear industry in Bangladesh : a study of industrial development amid global competition," IDE Discussion Papers 169, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kristof De Witte & David S. Saal, 2008. "Is a little sunshine all we need? On the impact of sunshine regulation on profits, productivity and prices in the Dutch drinking water sector," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0828, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Concetta Castiglione, 2008. "ICT Investments and Technical Efficiency in Italian Manufacturing Firms: The Productivity Paradox Revisited," Trinity Economics Papers tep0408, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Joze P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Boris Majcen & Mark Knell, 2008. "Impact of Firm Heterogeneity on Direct and Spillover Effects of FDI: Micro Evidence from Ten Transition Countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 21808, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Heike Wetzel, 2008. "Productivity Growth in European Railways: Technological Progress,Efficiency Change and Scale Effects," Working Paper Series in Economics 101, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.