Report NEP-EFF-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacques MAIRESSE (CREST-ENSAE, UNU-MERIT & NBER) & Benoît MULKAY (LEREPS-GRES), 2008. "An exploration of local R&D spillovers in France," Cahiers du GRES, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales 2008-15, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Trejos, Alberto & Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti Gomes, 2008. "Trade in intermediate goods and total factor productivity," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 676, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- M. Eslava, J. Haltwanger, A. Kugler, M. Kugler, 2008. "Factor Adjustments After Deregulation: Panel Evidence from Colombian Plants," Working Papers, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics eg0059, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2008.
- Quatraro, Francesco, 2008. "Regional Knowledge Base and Productivity Growth: The Evidence of Italian Manufacturing," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200810, University of Turin.
- Philippe Barla & Denis Bolduc & Nathalie Boucher & Jonathan Watters, 2008. "Information technology and efficiency in trucking," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n ces0813, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle, 2008. "Understanding the Contributions of Reallocation to Productivity Growth: Lessons from a Comparative Firm-Level Analysis," ESCIRRU Working Papers, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 9, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alvaro Angeriz & John McCombie & Mark Roberts, 2008. "Returns to Scale for EU Regional Manufacturing," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research 20, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Subhash C. Ray, 2008. "Comparing Input- and Output-Oriented Measures of Technical Efficiency to Determine Local Returns to Scale in DEA Models," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2008-37, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mauro Pisu, 2008. "Export destinations and learning-by-exporting : Evidence from Belgium," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 140, National Bank of Belgium.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Paunov, Caroline, 2008. "Foreign direct investment in services and manufacturing productivity growth: evidence for Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4730, The World Bank.
- zamparelli, luca, 2008. "Direction and intensity of technical change: a micro-founded growth model," MPRA Paper 10843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Eugène, 2008. "The efficiency frontier as a method for gauging the performance of public expenditure : a Belgian case study," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 138, National Bank of Belgium.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Martin Ivanov & Gergana Mihaylova, 2008. "The Evolution of Bulgarian Banks' Efficiency During the Twenties: A Dea Approach," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 82, Bank of Greece.
- Branislav Saxa, 2008. "Learning-by-Exporting or Managerial Quality? Evidence from the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague wp358, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- David C. Maré, 2008. "Labour Productivity in Auckland Firms," Working Papers, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research 08_12, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.