Report NEP-EFF-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benoit Dostie & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2008. "Organizational Redesign, Information Technologies and Workplace Productivity," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0813, CIRPEE.
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2008. "How Does Industry Specialization Affect the Efficiency of Regional Innovation Systems?," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2008-058, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chuc Dinh Nguyen & Gary Simpson & David Saal & Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc Quang Pham, 2008. "FDI Horizontal and Vertical Effects on Local Firm Technical Efficiency," Working Papers, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam 17, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Guglielmo Barone & Federico Cingano, 2008. "Service regulation and growth: evidence from OECD countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 675, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Li, Yue & Smarzynska Javorcik, Beata, 2008. "Do the Biggest Aisles Serve a Brighter Future? Global Retail Chains and Their Implications for Romania," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karligash Kenjegalieva & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Richard Simper, 2008. "Environmental Factors Affecting Hong Kong Banking: A Post-Asian Financial Crisis Efficiency Analysis," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2008-01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2008.
- KAMGNA, Severin Yves & DIMOU, Leonnel, 2008.
"Efficacité technique des banques de la CEMAC
[Technical efficiency of the banks of the CEMAC]," MPRA Paper 9603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Card & Martin Dooley & Abigail Payne, 2008. "School Competition and Efficiency with Publicly Funded Catholic Schools," NBER Working Papers 14176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.