Report NEP-EFF-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benoit Dostie & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2008. "Organizational Redesign, Information Technologies and Workplace Productivity," Cahiers de recherche 0813, CIRPEE.
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2008. "How Does Industry Specialization Affect the Efficiency of Regional Innovation Systems?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-058, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chuc Dinh Nguyen & Gary Simpson & David Saal & Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc Quang Pham, 2008. "FDI Horizontal and Vertical Effects on Local Firm Technical Efficiency," Working Papers 17, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Guglielmo Barone & Federico Cingano, 2008. "Service regulation and growth: evidence from OECD countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 675, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Li, Yue & Smarzynska Javorcik, Beata, 2008. "Do the Biggest Aisles Serve a Brighter Future? Global Retail Chains and Their Implications for Romania," CEPR Discussion Papers 6906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karligash Kenjegalieva & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Richard Simper, 2008. "Environmental Factors Affecting Hong Kong Banking: A Post-Asian Financial Crisis Efficiency Analysis," Discussion Paper Series 2008-01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2008.
- KAMGNA, Severin Yves & DIMOU, Leonnel, 2008.
"Efficacité technique des banques de la CEMAC
[Technical efficiency of the banks of the CEMAC]," MPRA Paper 9603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Card & Martin Dooley & Abigail Payne, 2008. "School Competition and Efficiency with Publicly Funded Catholic Schools," NBER Working Papers 14176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.