Report NEP-EFF-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Afonso & Sónia Fernandes, 2008. "Assessing Hospital Efficiency: Non-parametric Evidence for Portugal," Working Papers 2008/07, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Neil Dias Karunaratne, 2007. "Microeconomic Reform and Technical Efficiency in Australian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers Series 345, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel. & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2007. "Explaining a productive decade," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-63, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Natarajan Balasubramanian & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2008. "What Happens When Firms Patent? New Evidence from U.S. Economic Census Data," Working Papers 08-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Danny Leung & Yi Zheng, 2008. "What Affects MFP in the Long-Run? Evidence from Canadian Industries," Working Papers 08-4, Bank of Canada.
- Mette Asmild & Torben Holvad & Jens Leth Hougaard & Dorte Kronborg, 2008. "Railway reforms: Do they influence operating efficiency?," Discussion Papers 08-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Pu Chen, Armon Rezai, Willi Semmler, 2007. "WP 2007-8 Productivity and Unemployment in the Short and Long Run," SCEPA Working Papers 2007-8, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro & YANAGAWA Noriyuki, 2008. "Banking Crisis and Borrower Productivity," Discussion papers 08003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, 2008. "Efficiency in banking: theory, practice, and evidence," Working Papers 08-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Pietie Horn & Ada Jansen, 2008. "Do tutorial programmes influence the performance of Economics students? A case study of the Economics 178 course at Stellenbosch University," Working Papers 02/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Nils Braakmann, 2008. "Intra-firm wage inequality and firm performance – First evidence from German linked employer-employee-data," Working Paper Series in Economics 77, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.