Report NEP-EFF-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agustí Segarra-Blasco, 2007. "Innovation Sources and Productivity: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Working Papers XREAP2007-08, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2007.
- Carol Newman & John Rand & Finn Tarp, 2007. "Sector Switching: An Unexplored Dimension of Firm Dynamics in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 07-22, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2007. "The Historical Roots Of India’s Service-Led Development : A Sectoral Analysis Of Anglo-Indian Productivity Differences, 1870-2000," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 817, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2007. "Bank Distress and the Borrowers' Productivity," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-521, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Alessandro Petretto, 2007. "The impact of productive efficiency and quality of a regulated local public utility on final goods prices," Working Papers Series wp2007_06, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Antonella Basso & Stefania Funari, 2007. "DEA models for ethical and non ethical mutual funds with negative data," Working Papers 153, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "A Brief History of Production Functions," MPRA Paper 5254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00698 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charalambos G. Tsangarides & Gustavo Ramirez, 2007. "Competitiveness in the CFA Franc Zone," IMF Working Papers 07/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Tseveen Gantumur & Andreas Stephan, 2007. "Mergers & Acquisitions and Innovation Performance in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 728, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Sara & Lööf, Hans, 2007. "Productivity and International Trade - firm-level evidence from a small open economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 99, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- James H. Love & Stephen Roper & Jun Du, 2007. "Innovation, Ownership and Profitability," DRUID Working Papers 07-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Gordon Kemp, 2007. "On the Consistency of Approximate Maximizing Estimator Sequences in the Case of Quasiconcave Functions," Economics Discussion Papers 641, University of Essex, Department of Economics.