Report NEP-EFF-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- AgustÃ Segarra-Blasco, 2007. "Innovation Sources and Productivity: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Working Papers, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP) XREAP2007-08, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2007.
- Carol Newman & John Rand & Finn Tarp, 2007. "Sector Switching: An Unexplored Dimension of Firm Dynamics in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 07-22, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2007. "The Historical Roots Of Indiaâ€™s Service-Led Development : A Sectoral Analysis Of Anglo-Indian Productivity Differences, 1870-2000," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 817, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2007. "Bank Distress and the Borrowers' Productivity," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-521, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Alessandro Petretto, 2007. "The impact of productive efficiency and quality of a regulated local public utility on final goods prices," Working Papers - Economics wp2007_06, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Antonella Basso & Stefania Funari, 2007. "DEA models for ethical and non ethical mutual funds with negative data," Working Papers 153, Department of Applied Mathematics, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "A Brief History of Production Functions," MPRA Paper 5254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00698 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charalambos G. Tsangarides & Gustavo Ramirez, 2007. "Competitiveness in the CFA Franc Zone," IMF Working Papers 07/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Tseveen Gantumur & Andreas Stephan, 2007. "Mergers & Acquisitions and Innovation Performance in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 728, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Sara & LÃ¶Ã¶f, Hans, 2007. "Productivity and International Trade - firm-level evidence from a small open economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 99, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- James H. Love & Stephen Roper & Jun Du, 2007. "Innovation, Ownership and Profitability," DRUID Working Papers 07-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Gordon Kemp, 2007. "On the Consistency of Approximate Maximizing Estimator Sequences in the Case of Quasiconcave Functions," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 641, University of Essex, Department of Economics.