Report NEP-EFF-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kamil Dybczak & Vladislav Flek & Dana Hajkova & Jaromir Hurnik, 2006. "Supply-Side Performance and Structure in the Czech Republic (1995-2005)," Working Papers, Czech National Bank, Research Department 2006/4, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Harold Creusen & BjÃƒÂ¶rn Vroomen & Henry van der Wiel & Fred Kuypers, 2006. "Dutch retail trade on the rise? Relation between competition, innovation and productivity," CPB Document, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 137, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- ZofÃo, JosÃ© Luis, 2006. "Malmquist Productivity Index Decompositions: A Unifying Framework," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2006/12, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Benati, Luca, 2007. "Drift and breaks in labor productivity," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0718, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00122871_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Myungsup Kim & Yangseon Kim & Peter Schmidt, 2006. "On the Accuracy of Bootstrap Confidence Intervals for Efficiency Levels in Stochastic Frontier Models with Panel Data," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 0704, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Enrica De Cian, 2006. "International Technology Spillovers in Climate-Economy Models: Two Possible Approaches," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2006.141, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yangseon Kim & Peter Schmidt, 1998. "Marginal Comparisons with the Best ant the Efficiency Measurment Problem," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 0703, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 00 Dec 2006.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini & Roberto Zoboli, 2006. "Municipal Waste Production, Economic Drivers, and â€˜Newâ€™ Waste Policies: EKC Evidence from Italian Regional and Provincial Panel Data," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2006.155, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Frances Ruane & Julie Sutherland, 2007. "Firm performance characteristics and gender ownership in a Globalised Economy," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp200, IIIS.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00122887_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore