Report NEP-EEC-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Dreger & Hans-Eggert Reimers, 2014. "On the Relationship between Public and Private Investment in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1365, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Angel Ubide, 2014. "Is the European Central Bank Failing Its Price Stability Mandate?," Policy Briefs, Peterson Institute for International Economics PB14-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Stolbov, Mikhail, 2014. "The causal linkages between sovereign CDS prices for the BRICS and major European economies," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2014-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Jasper Lukkezen & Kristina Marinova, 2014. "Measuring too-big-to-fail funding advantages from small banksâ€™ CDS spreads," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 268, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Foders, Federico & Vogelsang, Manuel Molina, 2014. "Why is Germany's manufacturing industry so competitive?," Kiel Policy Brief, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW) 69, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2014. "The Slump and Immigration Policy in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 7985, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Nowak-Lehmann Danzinger, Felicitas, 2014. "TFP estimation and productivity drivers in the European Union," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics 189, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Duarte, Pablo, 2014. "The relationship between GDP and the size of the informal economy: Empirical evidence for Spain," Working Papers, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science 127, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Daniele Pianeselli & Andrea Zaghini, 2014. "The cost of firms’ debt financing and the global financial crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 950, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.