Report NEP-EEC-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gros, Daniel, 2013. "Banking Union with a Sovereign Virus: The self-serving regulatory treatment of sovereign debt in the euro area," CEPS Papers 7904, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2013. "The Future of the Currency Union," Working Paper Series rwp13-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hoffmann, Andreas, 2013. "The euro as a proxy for the classical gold standard? Government debt financing and political commitment in historical perspective," Working Papers 119, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Spanò , Marcello, 2013. "Please do not shoot the wrong enemy!," Working Papers 31/2013, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Maurits Meijers, 2013. "The Euro-crisis as a catalyst of the Europeanization of public spheres? A cross-temporal study of the Netherlands and Germany," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 62, European Institute, LSE.
- Enrico Spolaore, 2013. "What is European Integration Really About? A Political Guide for Economists," NBER Working Papers 19122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Łukasz Goczek & Dagmara Mycielska, 2013. "Ready for euro? Empirical study of the actual monetary policy independence in Poland," Working Papers 2013-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Demiralp, Selva, 2013. "How did the Financial Crisis affect the Real Interest Rate Dynamics in Europe?," Working Papers 2072/211885, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Pini, 2013. "Europeâ€™s austerity budget for 2014-2020 and its rejection by the European Parliament. A short comment over an anti-Keynesian budget," Working Papers 2013142, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Feld, Lars P. & Kalb, Alexander & Moessinger, Marc-Daniel & Osterloh, Steffen, 2013. "Sovereign bond market reactions to fiscal rules and no-bailout clauses: The Swiss experience," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-034, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- William Forbes & Sheila Frances O'Donohoe & Jörg Prokop, 2013. "Financial Regulation and Nation State Crisis Management: Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the UK," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 18, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised May 2013.
- Ludwig , Maximilian, 2013. "Sovereign Borrowing for Dubious Reforms: A model with applications on the EMU," Working Papers 29/2013, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Michael D. Bordo & Harold James, 2013. "The European Crisis in the Context of the History of Previous Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 19112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gros, Daniel, 2013. "Principles of a Two-Tier European Deposit (Re-)Insurance System," CEPS Papers 7958, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Seth B. Carpenter & Selva Demiralp & Jens Eisenschmidt, 2013. "The effectiveness of the non-standard policy measures during the financial crises: the experiences of the Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- European Commission, 2013. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2013 edition," Taxation trends 2013, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Sergio Masciantonio & Andrea Tiseno, 2013. "The rise and fall of universal banking: ups and downs of a sample of large and complex financial institutions since the late ‘90s," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 164, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.