Report NEP-EEC-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Dor, 2012. "The cost of a Greek Euro Exit for Spain," Working Papers 2012-ECO-09, IESEG School of Management.
- Gunther Schnabl & Stephan Freitag, 2012. "Determinants of Global and Intra-European Imbalances," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 25-2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ben Cheikh, Nidhaleddine, 2012. "Non-linearities in exchange rate pass-through: Evidence from smooth transition models," MPRA Paper 39258, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2012. "Monetary Policy Reform in a World of Central Banks," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 26-2012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "A Tale of Three Countries: Recovery after Banking Crises," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1202, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Barbara Pertold-Gebicka, 2012. "Job Market Polarization and Employment Protection in Europe," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2012-13, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Conde-Ruiz, J. Ignacio & Gonzalez, Clara I., 2012. "Spain 2011 Pension Reform," Working Papers 2012-03, FEDEA.
- Gråsjö, Urban & Karlsson, Charlie, 2012. "Urban Regions in Europe – Preconditions and Strategies for Growth and Development in the Global Economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 277, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.