Report NEP-EEC-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anders Aslund, 2011. "The Failed Political Economy of the Euro Crisis," CASE Network E-briefs, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 10, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Andrea Coppola & Alessandro Girardi & Gustavo Piga, 2012. "Overcrowding Versus Liquidity in the Euro Sovereign Bond Markets," CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS 222, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Feb 2012.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111423 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 2012. "Fiddling in Euroland as the Global Meltdown Nears," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive, Levy Economics Institute ppb_122, Levy Economics Institute.
- Demir, Ishak, 2012. "ECB Policy Response to the Euro/US Dollar Exchange Rate," MPRA Paper 36744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chernenko, Sergey & Sunderam, Adi, 2012. "The Quiet Run of 2011: Money Market Funds and the European Debt Crisis," Working Paper Series, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics 2012-04, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Nicholas Economides & Roy C. Smith, 2011. "Trichet Bonds to Resolve the European Sovereign Debt Problem," Working Papers, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics 11-05, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Christophe Godlewski, 2012. "Are bank loans still “special” (especially during a crisis)? Empirical evidence from a European country," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), UniversitÃ© de Strasbourg 2012-03, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Berthoud, Richard, 2012. "Calibrating a cross-European poverty line," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2011. "Labour Migration in the Enlarged EU: A New Economic Geography Approach," EERI Research Paper Series, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels EERI_RP_2011_22, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Karl Aiginger, 2012. "A Systemic Industrial Policy to Pave a New Growth Path for Europe," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 421, WIFO.
- Hoffmann, Andreas, 2012. "Did the Fed and ECB react asymmetrically with respect to asset market developments?," Working Papers, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science 103, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Giuseppe Russo & Luigi Senatore, 2012. "Who Contributes? A Strategic Approach to a European Immigration Policy," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 306, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- A. R. Nobay, 2011. "The Political Economy of European Monetary Union," FMG Special Papers, Financial Markets Group sp204, Financial Markets Group.