Report NEP-EEC-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anders Aslund, 2011. "The Failed Political Economy of the Euro Crisis," CASE Network E-briefs 10, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Andrea Coppola & Alessandro Girardi & Gustavo Piga, 2012. "Overcrowding Versus Liquidity in the Euro Sovereign Bond Markets," CEIS Research Paper 222, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Feb 2012.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111423 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 2012. "Fiddling in Euroland as the Global Meltdown Nears," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_122, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Demir, Ishak, 2012. "ECB Policy Response to the Euro/US Dollar Exchange Rate," MPRA Paper 36744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chernenko, Sergey & Sunderam, Adi, 2012. "The Quiet Run of 2011: Money Market Funds and the European Debt Crisis," Working Paper Series 2012-04, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Nicholas Economides & Roy C. Smith, 2011. "Trichet Bonds to Resolve the European Sovereign Debt Problem," Working Papers 11-05, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Christophe Godlewski, 2012. "Are bank loans still “special” (especially during a crisis)? Empirical evidence from a European country," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2012-03, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Berthoud, Richard, 2012. "Calibrating a cross-European poverty line," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2011. "Labour Migration in the Enlarged EU: A New Economic Geography Approach," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_22, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Karl Aiginger, 2012. "A Systemic Industrial Policy to Pave a New Growth Path for Europe," WIFO Working Papers 421, WIFO.
- Hoffmann, Andreas, 2012. "Did the Fed and ECB react asymmetrically with respect to asset market developments?," Working Papers 103, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Giuseppe Russo & Luigi Senatore, 2012. "Who Contributes? A Strategic Approach to a European Immigration Policy," CSEF Working Papers 306, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- A. R. Nobay, 2011. "The Political Economy of European Monetary Union," FMG Special Papers sp204, Financial Markets Group.