Report NEP-EEC-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filippo Brutti & Philip Sauré, 2012. "Transmission of Sovereign Risk in the Euro Crisis," Working Papers, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee 12.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2011.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111414 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timo Baas & Herbert Brücker, 2012. "The macroeconomic consequences of migration diversion: evidence for Germany and the UK," Norface Discussion Paper Series, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London 2012010, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2012. "Assessing the Trade Impact of the European Neighborhood Policy on EU-MED Free Trade Area," Working Paper Series 3112, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Mubariz Hasanov & Tolga Omay, 2012. "The Relationship between Inflation, output growth, and their Uncertainties: Evidence from selected CEE countries," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics 20128, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Noël, P. & Findlater, S. & Chyong, C. K., 2012. "The Cost of Improving Gas Supply Security in the Baltic States," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1204, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Laenen, Wout & Moons, Cindy & Persyn, Damiaan, 2011. "The effect of labour taxes on labour demand: a comparison between Belgium and neighbouring countries," Working Papers, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management 2011/25, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Patrick Criqui & Silvana Mima, 2012. "European climate -- energy security nexus: A model based scenario analysis," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00661043, HAL.
- Lee E. Ohanian & Andrea Raffo, 2011. "Aggregate hours worked in OECD countries: new measurement and implications for business cycles," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 1039, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Boissin, Romain, 2012. "Are financial analysts of IPO firms under pressure: the European evidence," MPRA Paper 36057, University Library of Munich, Germany.