Report NEP-EEC-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Sanchez Fuentes, Jesus & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2010. "Towards expenditure rules and fiscal sanity in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1266, European Central Bank.
- Se-Eun Jeong & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2010. "Exchange Rate Misalignments at World and European Levels: a FEER Approach," Post-Print halshs-00435836, HAL.
- Cwik, Tobias & Wieland, Volker, 2010. "Keynesian government spending multipliers and spillovers in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1267, European Central Bank.
- Umber, Marc P. & Grote, Michael H. & Frey, Rainer, 2010. "Europe integrates less than you think: Evidence from the market for corporate control in Europe and the US," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 150, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Peter Hördahl & Oreste Tristani, 2010. "Inflation risk premia in the US and the euro area," BIS Working Papers 325, Bank for International Settlements.
- Carmen Martínez-Carrascal, 2010. "Cash holdings, firm size and access to external finance. Evidence for the euro area," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1034, Banco de Espa�a.
- Vitor Castro & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2010. "How Do Central Banks React to Wealth Composition and Asset Prices?," GEMF Working Papers 2010-19, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Kotilainen, Markku & Nikula, Nuutti, 2010. "Why do firms invest in the Baltic Sea Region," Discussion Papers 1229, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2010. "Quality-adjusted similarity of EU-countriesŽ export structure," Discussion Papers 1227, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2010. "More Jobs? A Panel Analysis of the Lisbon Strategy," CSEF Working Papers 264, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2010. "Bypassing Russia: Nabucco project and its implications for the European gas security," MPRA Paper 26793, University Library of Munich, Germany.