Report NEP-EEC-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juergen von Hagen, 2010. "The Sustainability of Public Finanaces and Fiscal Policy Coordination in the EMU," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 412, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Michael G. Arghyrou & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2010. "The EMU sovereign-debt crisis: Fundamentals, expectations and contagion," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 2010_25, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Hiller, Sanne & Kruse, Robinson, 2010. "Milestones of European Integration: Which matters most for Export Openness?," Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics 10-7, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Niamh Hardiman & Sebastian Dellepiane, 2010. "European Economic Crisis: Ireland in Comparative Perspective," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 201046, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Christian Dreger & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2010. "Forecasting Private Consumption by Consumer Surveys," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1066, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and its Impact on Emerging Market Economies in Europe and the CIS: Evidence from mid-2010," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 411, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Karl Whelan, 2010. "The Future for Eurozone Financial Stability Policy," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 201027, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- European Commission, 2010. "Tax Policy after the Crisis: Monitoring Tax Revenues and Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2010 Report," Taxation Papers, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission 24, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Kuivalainen, Susan & Nelson, Kenneth, 2010. "The Nordic welfare model in a European Perspective," Arbetsrapport, Institute for Futures Studies 2010:11, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Avato, Johanna, 2009. "Migration pressures and immigration policies : new evidence on the selection of migrants," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52449, The World Bank.
- Alexander W. Hoffmaister & Jens R. Clausen, 2010. "Cyclical Behavior of Inventories and Growth Projections Recent Evidence From Europe and the United States," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Vasily Astrov & Igor Burakovsky & Grzegorz Gromadzki & Peter Havlik & Vasyl Yurchyshyn, 2010. "Ukraine, the European Union and the International Community: Current Challenges and the Agenda for Overcoming the Stalemate," wiiw Research Reports 364, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Katerina SmÃdkovÃ¡ & Jan Babecky & Ales Bulir, 2010. "Sustainable Real Exchange Rates in the New Eu Member States," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Catriona Purfield & Christoph B. Rosenberg, 2010. "Adjustment Under a Currency Peg," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Smith, Jennifer & Elsby, Michael, 2010. "A Great Recession in the UK Labour Market : A Transatlantic Perspective," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 945, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Maria Gabriela Ladu, 2010. "Total Factor Productivity Estimates: Some Evidence from European Regions," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 380, WIFO.