Report NEP-EEC-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbara Meller & Dieter Nautz, 2009. "The Impact of the European Monetary Union on Inflation Persistence in the Euro Area," SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany SFB649DP2009-037, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2009. "Monetary Transmission in three Central European Economies: Evidence from Time-Varying Coefficient Vector Autoregressions," Working Papers, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest 0903, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised 30 Apr 2012.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Darné, O. & Ferrara, L., 2009. "Identification of slowdowns and accelerations for the euro area economy," Working papers, Banque de France 239, Banque de France.
- Bianka Dettmer & Fredrik Erixon & Andreas Freytag & Pierre Olivier Legault Tremblay, 2009. "The Dynamics of Structural Change - The European Union's Trade with China," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2009-053, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/7/doc2009-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simonetta Longhi & Malcolm Brynin, 2009. "Occupational Change in Britain and Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 204, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dominika Kalinowska & Karl W. Steininger, 2009. "Car Road Charging: Impact Assessment on German and Austrian Households," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 907, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chevalier, P-A. & Lecat, R. & Oulton, N., 2009. "Convergence of firm-level productivity, globalisation, information technology, and competition: evidence from France," Working papers, Banque de France 237, Banque de France.
- Vinod Mishra & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2006. "The Relationship Between Female Labour Force Participation And Fertility In G7 Countries: Evidence From Panel Cointegration And Granger Causality," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 13/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ma Elisa Casanova Domenech & Patricia Garcia-Duran Huet & Montserrat Millet Soler, 2009. "The European sugar regime new legislation and wto rules," Working Papers in Economics, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia 227, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Hynninen, Sanna-Mari & Longhi, Simonetta, 2009. "Job competition and entry wages of highly educated workers: are there differences between Great Britain and Finland?," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-20, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jean-Claude Barbier & Fabrice Colomb & Per Kongshøj Madsen, 2009. "Flexicurity - an open method of coordination, at the national level ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Bardos, M. & Jardet, C. & Kendaoui, L. & Moquet , J., 2009. "Macro stress testing with a macroeconomic credit risk model: Application to the French manufacturing sector," Working papers, Banque de France 238, Banque de France.