Report NEP-EEC-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thierry Warin, 2009. "The Euro at 10: Successes and Challenges," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2009rb-05, CIRANO.
- David R. Howell, Miriam Rehm, 2009. "WP 2009-9 Unemployment Compensation and High European Unemployment: A Reassessment with New Benefit Indicators," SCEPA Working Papers 2009-9, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Aleksandra Zdzienicka-Durand, 2009. "Vulnerabilities in Central and Eastern Europe : Credit Growth," Post-Print halshs-00384566, HAL.
- Monika Bazyl, 2009. "Factors Influencing Tenure Choice in European Countries," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 186, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Piero Esposito & Robert Stehrer, 2009. "Effects of High-Tech Capital, FDI and Outsourcing on Demand for Skills in West and East," wiiw Working Papers 51, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Caetano & Aurora galego, 2009. "FDI in the European Union and Mena Countries: Institutional and Economic Determinants," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_09, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Giandomenico Majone, 2009. "The referendum threat, the rationally ignorant voter, and the political culture of the EU," RECON Online Working Papers Series 4, RECON.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & Smulders, J.A., 2009. "Bonding and Bridging Social Capital and Economic Growth," Discussion Paper 2009-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Julien Chevallier & Benoît Sévi, 2009. "On the realized volatility of the ECX CO2 emissions 2008 futures contract: distribution, dynamics and forecasting," Working Papers halshs-00387286, HAL.
- Julien Chevallier & Emilie Alberola, 2009. "Banking and Borrowing in the EU ETS: An Econometric Appraisal of the 2005-2007 Intertemporal Market," Working Papers halshs-00388071, HAL.
- Bernard Raffournier & Alain Schatt, 2009. "Is European accounting research fairly reflected in academic journals? An investigation of possible non-mainstream and language barrier biases," Working Papers FARGO 1090301, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Laura Cavallo & Giuseppe Coco & Mario Martelli, 2009. "Evaluating administrative burdens through SCM: some indications from the Italian experience," series 0023, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Apr 2009.