Report NEP-EEC-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmitz, Birgit & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2009. "Current Account Imbalances and Financial Integration in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 7262, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karen, CRABBE & Hylke, VANDENBUSSCHE, 2008. "Are your firm’s taxes set in Warsaw ? Spatial tax competition in Europe," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008050, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Brenke, Karl & Yuksel, Mutlu & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009. "EU Enlargement under Continued Mobility Restrictions: Consequences for the German Labor Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 7274, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Artis & Christian Dreger & Konstantin Kholodilin, 2009. "Common and spatial drivers in regional business cycles," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 118, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Barbone, Luca & Bontch-Osmolovsky, Misha & Zaidi, Salman, 2009. "The foreign-born population in the European Union and its contribution to national tax and benefit systems : some insights from recent household survey data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4899, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diana Bozhilova, 2009. "EU Energy Policy and Regional Co-operation in South-East Europe: managing energy security through diversification of supply?," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 24, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Laet, Jean-Pierre & Wöhlbier, Florian, 2008. "Tax burden by economic function A comparison for the EU Member States," MPRA Paper 14761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kotsadam, Andreas, 2009. "Effects of informal eldercare on female labor supply in different European welfare states," Working Papers in Economics 353, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 2009. "Inequality, Integration, and Policy: Issues and evidence from EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 7251, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2009. "Multi-Factor Gegenbauer Processes and European Inflation Rates," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 879, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- David Howell, Ana Okatenko, 2008. "WP 2008-2 By What Measure? A Comparison of French and U.S. Labor Market Performance With New Indicators of Employment Adequacy," SCEPA Working Papers 2008-2, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Lambrelli D & O’Donnell O, 2009. "Why Does the Utilization of Pharmaceuticals Vary So Much Across Europe? Evidence from Micro Data on Older Europeans," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Vivien Procher, 2009. "Agglomeration Effects and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment – Evidence from French First-time Movers," Ruhr Economic Papers 0100, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.