Report NEP-EEC-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Masuch & Ramon GÃ³mez-Salvador & Nadine Leiner-Killinger & Rolf Strauch & Jarkko Turunen & Melanie Ward-Warmedinger & Jan De Mulder & Harald Stahl & Yvonne McCarthy & Daphne Nicolitsas & Aitor L, 2008. "Labour supply and employment in the euro area countries - developments and challenges," Occasional Paper Series 87, European Central Bank.
- Demosthenes Ioannou & Marien Ferdinandusse & Marco Lo Duca & Wouter Coussens, 2008. "Benchmarking the Lisbon Strategy," Occasional Paper Series 85, European Central Bank.
- K. Barhoumi & S. Benk & R. Cristadoro & A. Den Reijer & A. Jakaitiene & P. Jelonek & A. Rua & K. Ruth & C. Van Nieuwenhuyze & G. RÃ¼nstler, 2008. "Short-term forecasting of GDP using large monthly datasets â€“ A pseudo real-time forecast evaluation exercise," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 133, National Bank of Belgium.
- Alessandro Girardi, 2008. "The Informational Content of Trades on the EuroMTS Platform," ISAE Working Papers, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY) 97, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Kurt Geppert & Martin Gornig & Anna Lejpras, 2008. "Is There Increasing Regional Specialisation within the General Process of Deindustrialisation?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 801, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rita de la Feria, 2008. "The EU VAT Treatment of Public Sector Bodies: Slowly Moving in the Wrong Direction," Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation 0808, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan J. Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno, 2008. "Does immigration affect the Phillips curve? Some evidence for Spain," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0814, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Matteo Pelagatti & Valeria Negri, 2008. "Milanâ€™s Cycle as an Accurate Leading Indicator for the Italian Business Cycle," Working Papers, UniversitÃ degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica 20080601, UniversitÃ degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00287900_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk G. Baur and Conor McKeating, 2008. "House Prices and Economic Risks - Are Irish Households Rational?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp252, IIIS.
- Heiko Peters, 2008. "Development of Wage Inequality for Natives and Immigrants in Germany: Evidence from Quantile Regression and Decomposition," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 113, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Waldfogel, Jane, 2008. "Welfare reforms and child well-being in the US and UK," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2008:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Deschryvere, Matthias, 2008. "High Growth Firms and Job Creation in Finland," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1144, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Fernando Munoz-Bullon & Maria Jose Sanchez-Bueno, 2008. "Does downsizing improve organizational performance? An analysis of Spanish manufacturing firms," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb083007, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa.