Report NEP-EEC-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angel de la Fuente & Juan Francisco Jimeno, 2008. "The private and fiscal returns to schooling and the effect of public policies on private incentives to invest in education: a general framework and some results for the EU," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 737.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Rui Cunha Marques, 2008. "Performance of European Airports: Regulation, Ownership and Managerial Efficiency," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/25, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Emilie Alberola & Benoît Chèze & Julien Chevallier, 2008. "The EU Emissions Trading Scheme : Disentangling the Effects of Industrial Production and CO2 Emissions on Carbon Prices," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-12, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael Doménech & Vasja Rant, 2008. "Addressing the net balances problem as a prerequisite for EU budget reform: A proposal," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 738.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini & Ian Preston, 2008. "The Effect of Immigration along the Distribution of Wages," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0803, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Sara de la Rica, 2008. "Does Immigration Raise Natives’ Income? National and Regional Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2008-17, FEDEA.
- Harald Hagemann & Ralf Rukwid, 2007. "Perspectives of Workers with Low Qualifications in Germany under the Pressures of Globalization and Technical Progress," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 291/2007, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Laurent Ferrara & Thomas Raffinot, 2008. "A non-parametric method to nowcast the Euro Area IPI," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jusélius, Katarina & Ordóñez, Javier, 2008. "Wage, Price and Unemployment Dynamics in the Spanish Transition to EMU Membership," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00277379 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Georg Wernhart & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2008. "Do Austrian Men and Women Become more Equal? At Least in Terms of Labor Supply!," Economics working papers 2008-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Nuno Garoupa & Natalia Jorgensen & Pablo Vázquez, 2008. "Assessing the Argument for Specialized Courts: Evidence from Family Courts in Spain," Working Papers 2008-16, FEDEA.
- Sebastian Braun & Nadja Dwenger, 2008. "Success in the University Admission Process in Germany: Regional Provenance Matters," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 789, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jonas Dovern & Carsten-Patrick Meier & Johannes Vilsmeier, 2008. "How Resilient is the German Banking System to Macroeconomic Shocks?," Kiel Working Papers 1419, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Christian Joerges & Florian Rödl, 2008. "On the Social Deficit of the European Integration Project and its Perpetuation through the ECJ-Judgements in Viking and Laval," RECON Online Working Papers Series 6, RECON.
- Birgit Locher & Elisabeth Prügl, 2008. "Gender and European Integration," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0032, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Olympia Bover, 2008. "The Spanish Survey of Household Finances (EFF): description and methods of the 2005 wave," Banco de Espaï¿½a Occasional Papers 0803, Banco de Espa�a.
- Kolasa, Marcin, 2008. "Structural heterogeneity or asymmetric shocks? Poland and the euro area through the lens of a two-country DSGE model," MPRA Paper 8750, University Library of Munich, Germany.