Report NEP-EEC-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angel de la Fuente & Juan Francisco Jimeno, 2008. "The private and fiscal returns to schooling and the effect of public policies on private incentives to invest in education: a general framework and some results for the EU," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 737.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC).
- Item repec:ise:isegwp:wp252008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emilie Alberola & BenoÃ®t ChÃ¨ze & Julien Chevallier, 2008. "The EU Emissions Trading Scheme : Disentangling the Effects of Industrial Production and CO2 Emissions on Carbon Prices," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-12, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX.
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael DomÃ©nech & Vasja Rant, 2008. "Addressing the net balances problem as a prerequisite for EU budget reform: A proposal," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 738.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC).
- Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini & Ian Preston, 2008. "The Effect of Immigration along the Distribution of Wages," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0803, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Sara de la Rica, 2008. "Does Immigration Raise Nativesâ€™ Income? National and Regional Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2008-17, FEDEA.
- Harald Hagemann & Ralf Rukwid, 2007. "Perspectives of Workers with Low Qualifications in Germany under the Pressures of Globalization and Technical Progress," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany 291/2007, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Laurent Ferrara & Thomas Raffinot, 2008. "A non-parametric method to nowcast the Euro Area IPI," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08033, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- JusÃ©lius, Katarina & OrdÃ³Ã±ez, Javier, 2008. "Wage, Price and Unemployment Dynamics in the Spanish Transition to EMU Membership," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00277379_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Georg Wernhart & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2008. "Do Austrian Men and Women Become more Equal? At Least in Terms of Labor Supply!," Economics working papers, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria 2008-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Nuno Garoupa & Natalia Jorgensen & Pablo VÃ¡zquez, 2008. "Assessing the Argument for Specialized Courts: Evidence from Family Courts in Spain," Working Papers 2008-16, FEDEA.
- Sebastian Braun & Nadja Dwenger, 2008. "Success in the University Admission Process in Germany: Regional Provenance Matters," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 789, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jonas Dovern & Carsten-Patrick Meier & Johannes Vilsmeier, 2008. "How Resilient is the German Banking System to Macroeconomic Shocks?," Kiel Working Papers 1419, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Christian Joerges & Florian RÃ¶dl, 2008. "On the Social Deficit of the European Integration Project and its Perpetuation through the ECJ-Judgements in Viking and Laval," RECON Online Working Papers Series, RECON 6, RECON.
- Birgit Locher & Elisabeth PrÃ¼gl, 2008. "Gender and European Integration," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages p0032, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Olympia Bover, 2008. "The Spanish Survey of Household Finances (EFF): description and methods of the 2005 wave," Banco de Espaï¿½a Occasional Papers 0803, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Kolasa, Marcin, 2008. "Structural heterogeneity or asymmetric shocks? Poland and the euro area through the lens of a two-country DSGE model," MPRA Paper 8750, University Library of Munich, Germany.