Report NEP-EEC-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrich Fritsche & Vladimir Kuzin, 2007. "Unit Labor Cost Growth Differentials in the Euro Area, Germany, and the US: Lessons from PANIC and Cluster Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 667, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12729 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bergemann, Annette & van den Berg, Gerard, 2007. "Active labor market policy effects for women in Europe - a survey," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2007:3, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00129618_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aurélien Eyquem, 2007. "Fiscal Policy in an Estimated Model of the European Monetary Union," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 200705, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Christos S. Savva & Denise R. Osborn & Len Gill, 2006. "Periodic Dynamic Conditional Correlations between Stock Markets in Europe and the US," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 77, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Philip Vermeulen & Daniel Dias & Maarten Dossche & Erwan Gautier & Ignacio Hernando & Roberto Sabbatini & Harald Stahl, 2007. "Price setting in the euro area: some stylised facts from individual producer price data," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 0703, Banco de Espa�a.
- Alho, Kari & Nikula, Nuutti, 2007. "Productivity, Employment and Taxes - A SVAR Analysis of Trade-offs and Impacts," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1074, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- C. Reggiani & G. Rossini, 2006. "Home Bias among European Students," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna 579, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Van Kerm, Philippe, 2007. "Extreme incomes and the estimation of poverty and inequality indicators from EU-SILC," IRISS Working Paper Series, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD 2007-01, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew Oswald, 2007. "Is Well-being U-Shaped over the Life Cycle?," NBER Working Papers 12935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Productivity and Size of the Export Market - Evidence for West and East Geman Plants. 2004," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 43, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00130094_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cliff L. F. Attfield & Jonathan R. W. Temple, 2006. "Balanced growth and the great ratios: new evidence for the US and UK," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 75, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Halbersma, R.S. & Mikkers, M.C. & Motchenkova, E., 2007. "Market Structure and Hospital-Insurer bargaining in the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Praski-Ståhlgren, Ulrika & Rudholm, Niklas, 2007. "Do High Taxes Lock-in Capital Gains? Evidence from a Flat Rate Tax System," HUI Working Papers, HUI Research 6, HUI Research.
- Hans G. Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2007. "A Model with Endogenous Programme Participation: Evaluating the Tax Credit in France," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 07-016/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00131849_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore