Report NEP-EEC-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jerome Creel & Gwenaëlle Poilon, 2006. "Is public capital productive in Europe?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2006-10, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2006. "Tobacco taxation in the European Union," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 67, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Philip R. Lane, 2006. "Global Bond Portfolios and EMU," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp168, IIIS.
- Christian Growitsch & Heike Wetzel, 2006. "Economies of Scope in European Railways: An Efficiency Analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 29, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Jean-Michel Glachant & François Lévêque, 2005. "Electricity Internal Market in the European Union - What to do next?," Working Papers, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research 0515, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:2006-86 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Thissen & Sjef Ederveen, 2006. "Higher education; time for coordination on a European level?," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 68, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jorg Bibow, 2006. "How the Maastricht Regime Fosters Divergence as Well as Fragility," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_460, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2006. "Instability of the Eurozone? On Monetary Policy, House Prices and Structural Reforms," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany 271/2006, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- García, José Ramón & Sala, Hector, 2006. "The Tax System Incidence on Unemployment: A Country-Specific Analysis for the OECD Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 2226, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrés Fuentes & Eckhard Wurzel & Andreas Reindl, 2006. "Raising Economic Performance by Fostering Product Market Competition in Germany," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 507, OECD Publishing.
- Graversen, Brian Krogh & Jensen, Peter, 2006. "A Reappraisal of the Virtues of Private Sector Employment Programmes," IZA Discussion Papers 2230, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:2006-87 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2006. "Capital Flows to Central and Eastern Europe," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp161, IIIS.
- Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2006. "Economics Research In Spain During The 1990’S: A Literature Review," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we063609, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Hübler, Dominik & Hübler, Olaf, 2006. "Is There a Trade-off Between Job Security and Wages in Germany and the UK?," IZA Discussion Papers 2241, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).