Report NEP-EEC-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balling, Morten, 2003. "Objectives And Theoretical Foundations Of The European Commission’S 1999 Action Plan Concerning The Framework For Financial Markets," Finance Working Papers 03-7, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Maggi, Bernardo & Rossi, Stefania P.S., 2003. "An Efficiency Analysis of Banking Systems: A Comparison of European and United States Large Commercial Banks Using Different Functional Forms," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 35, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:376 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramon Tremosa-i-Balcells & Joan Costa-i-Font, . "The "relative competitiveness" patterns of Spanish regions after the European Monetary Union (1999-2002)," Studies on the Spanish Economy 169, FEDEA.
- Baele, Lieven, 2003. "Volatility Spillover Effects in European Equity Markets: Evidence from a Regime Switching Model," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 33, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:378 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M. Labeaga & Maite Martínez-Granado, 2003. "An Empirical Analysis of the Demand for Physician Services Across the European Union," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/45, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martínez- Zarzoso, 2004. "Would MERCOSUR´s Exports to the EU Profit from Trade Liberalisation? Some General Insights and a Simulation Study for Argentina," International Trade 0401002, EconWPA.
- José Guimón, . "Geo-economic implications of the fifth EU enlargement," Studies on the Spanish Economy 167, FEDEA.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2003. "Volatility-Spillover E ﬀects in European Bond Markets," Finance Working Papers 03-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Ansgar Belke & Matthias Göcke & Martin Hebler, 2003. "Institutional Uncertainty and European Social Union: Impacts on Job Creation and Destruction in the CEECs," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 228/2003, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.