Report NEP-EDU-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oriana Bandiera & Valentino Larcinese & Imran Rasul, 2014. "Blissful Ignorance? A Natural Experiment on the Effect of Feedback on Students'Performance," Working Papers 511, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Berthelon, Matias & Kruger, Diana, 2014. "The Impact of Adolescent Motherhood on Education in Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 8072, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Linda Rosenberg & Megan Davis Christianson & Megan Hague Angus & Emily Rosenthal, 2014. "A Focused Look at Rural Schools Receiving School Improvement Grants," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8093, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Oleg Poldin & Diliara Valeeva & Maria Yudkevich, 2014. "Friendship And Study Assistance Ties Of University Students," HSE Working papers WP BRP 37/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Item repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6srk09na40maa99 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lee, Kyung-Gon & Polachek, Solomon, 2014. "Do School Budgets Matter? The Effect of Budget Referenda on Student Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8056, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oecd, 2014. "How Much Are Teachers Paid and How Much Does it Matter?," Education Indicators in Focus 21, OECD Publishing.
- Berno Buechel & Lydia Mechtenberg & Julia Petersen, 2014. "Peer Effects and Students’ Self-Control," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-024, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Doris A. Oberdabernig, 2014. "Education and the Transition to Sustained Democracy," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp170, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2014. "Explaining Educational Attainment across Countries and over Time," Working Papers tecipa-507, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Jinhu Li & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2014. "Does Increasing Schooling Improve Later Health Habits? Evidence from the School Reforms in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Silke Übelmesser & Marcel Gérard, 2014. "Financing Higher Education when Students and Graduates are Internationally Mobile," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Branson, Nicola & Kekana, Dineo & Lam, David, 2013. "Educational expenditure in South Africa: Evidence from the National Income Dynamics Study," SALDRU Working Papers 124, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Paula Armstrong, 2014. "Teacher incentives in South Africa: a theoretical investigation of the possibilities," Working Papers 07/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Aysýt Tansel, 2013. "Returns to Foreign Language Skills in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 2013/14, Turkish Economic Association.
- Nicholas Lawson, 2014. "Liquidity Constraints, Fiscal Externalities and Optimal Tuition Subsidies," Working Papers halshs-00964527, HAL.