Report NEP-EDU-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cory Koedel & Mark Ehlert & Eric Parsons & Michael Podgursky & P. Brett Xiang, 2014. "Selecting Growth Measures for School and Teacher Evaluations," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri 1401, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Fischer, Martin & Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese, 2013. "Effects of Compulsory Schooling on Mortality: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 992, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- B. Ben-Halima & Nathalie Chusseau & Joel Hellier, 2013. "Skill premia and intergenerational education mobility: The French case," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 313, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Hyland, Marie & Layte, Richard & Lyons, Sean & McCoy, Selina & Silles, Mary, 2013. "Are classroom internet use and academic performance higher after government broadband subsidies to primary schools?," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013, International Telecommunications Society (ITS) 88520, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Shenila Rawal & Monazza Aslam & Baela Jamil, 2013. "Teacher Characteristics, Actions and Perceptions: What Matters for Student Achievement in Pakistan?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Elise S. Brezis & Joel Hellier, 2013. "Social mobility at the top: Why are elites self-reproducing?," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 312, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Bonev, Pavlin, 2013. "Government Intervention in Postsecondary Education in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 52669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tas, Emcet O. & Reimao, Maira Emy & Orlando, Maria Beatriz, 2013. "Gender, ethnicity and cumulative disadvantage in education : evidence from Latin American and African censuses," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6734, The World Bank.
- Mark van Twist & Martijn van der Steen & Marieke Kleiboer & Jorren Scherpenisse & Henno Theisens, 2013. "Coping with Very Weak Primary Schools: Towards Smart Interventions in Dutch Education Policy," OECD Education Working Papers, OECD Publishing 98, OECD Publishing.