Report NEP-EDU-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaja Høiseth Brugård, 2013. "Gender Peer Effects on Further Education," Working Paper Series 14613, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Martina Zweimüller, 2013. "The effects of school entry laws on educational attainment and starting wages in an early tracking system," NRN working papers 2013-05, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Frédéric LESNE, 2013. "School Fees, Parental Participation and Accountability: Evidence from Madagascar," Working Papers halshs-00825240, HAL.
- Claire Crawford & Lorraine Dearden & Ellen Greaves, 2013. "Identifying the drivers of month of birth differences in educational attainment," IFS Working Papers W13/09, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kalb, Guyonne & van Ours, Jan C., 2013. "Reading to Young Children: A Head-Start in Life?," IZA Discussion Papers 7416, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susan Dynarski & Judith Scott-Clayton, 2013. "Financial Aid Policy: Lessons from Research," NBER Working Papers 18710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "Female labour supply, human capital and welfare reform," IFS Working Papers W13/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Neil Shephard, 2013. "The actual financing costs of English higher education student loans," Economics Series Working Papers 2013-W06, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Maria Kuecken & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2013. "When do textbooks matter for achievement? Evidence from African primary schools," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00828418, HAL.
- Molina, José Alberto & Gimenez-Nadal, Jose Ignacio & Cuesta, José A. & Garcia-Lazaro, Carlos & Moreno, Yamir & Sanchez, Angel, 2013. "Gender Differences in Cooperation: Experimental Evidence on High School Students," IZA Discussion Papers 7421, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tessa Bold & Mwangi Kimenyi & Germano Mwabu & Alice Ng'ang'a & Justin Sandefur, 2013. "Scaling-up What Works: Experimental Evidence on External Validity in Kenyan Education," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2013-04, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Heckman, James J. & Raut, Lakshmi K., 2013. "Intergenerational Long Term Effects of Preschool: Structural Estimates from a Discrete Dynamic Programming Model," IZA Discussion Papers 7415, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ooghe, Erwin & Schokkaert, Erik, 2013. "School Accountability: Can We Reward Schools and Avoid Pupil Selection?," IZA Discussion Papers 7420, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stuart Campbell, 2013. "Over-education among A8 migrants in the UK," DoQSS Working Papers 13-09, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London.