Report NEP-EDU-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christofides, Louis N. & Hoy, Michael & Milla, Joniada & Stengos, Thanasis, 2012. "Grades, Aspirations and Post-Secondary Education Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 6867, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chen, Yuanyuan & Feng, Shuaizhang, 2012. "Access to Public Schools and the Education of Migrant Children in China," IZA Discussion Papers 6853, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin McGuigan & Sandra McNally & Gill Wyness, 2012. "Student awareness of the costs and benefits of higher education," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 376, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stefanie Dufaux, 2012. "Assessment for Qualification and Certification in Upper Secondary Education: A Review of Country Practices and Research Evidence," OECD Education Working Papers 83, OECD Publishing.
- Leme, Maria Carolina da Silva & Lozano, Paula & Ponczek, Vladimir P. & Souza, André Portela, 2012. "The impact of structured teaching methods on the quality of education," Textos para discussÃ£o 291, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Iftikhar Hussain, 2012. "School inspections: can we trust Ofsted reports?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 358, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Verheul, I. & Block, J.H. & Burmeister-Lamp, K. & Thurik, A.R. & Tiemeier, H. & Turturea, R., 2013. "ADHD-like behavior and entrepreneurial intentions," Research Paper ERS-2012-011-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Conley, John P. & Önder, Ali Sina & Torgler, Benno, 2012. "Are all High-Skilled Cohorts Created Equal? Unemployment, Gender, and Research Productivity," Working Paper Series 2012:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- ONISHI Koichiro & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2012. "Life-cycle Productivity of Industrial Inventors: Education and other determinants," Discussion papers 12059, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).