Report NEP-EDU-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- GastÃ³n Illanes & Claudio Sapelli, 2012. "Class Size and Teacher Effects in Higher Education," Documentos de Trabajo 418, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Raphael Boleslavsky & Christopher Cotton, 2012. "Grade Inflation and Education Quality," Working Papers 2012-2, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Enel Pungas & Ott Toomet & Tiit Tammaru & Kristi Anniste, 2012. "Are Better Educated Migrants Returning? Evidence from Multi-Dimensional Education Data," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012018, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00677438 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:984 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aysit Tansel & Nil Demet Güngör, 2012. "Gender Effects of Education on Economic Development in Turkey," Working Papers 2012/19, Turkish Economic Association.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012. "Education and social returns an optimal policy," MPRA Paper 38860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D'Este,Pablo & Rentocchini,Francesco & Manjarrés-Henríquez,Liney & Grimaldi,Rosa, 2012. "Does academic consulting require any research? Examining the relationship between research funding and academic consulting," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201203, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 21 May 2012.
- Black, Sandra & Devereux, Paul J. & Løken, Katrine & Salvanes, Kjell G, 2012. "Care or Cash? The Effect of Child Care Subsidies on Student Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 8981, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00658038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore