Report NEP-EDU-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dronkers, Jaap & van der Velden, Rolf & Dunne, Allison, 2011. "Why are migrant students better off in certain types of educational systems or schools than in others?," MPRA Paper 37261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pekkarinen, Tuomas, 2012. "Gender Differences in Education," IZA Discussion Papers 6390, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert G. Valletta & K. Jody Hoff & Jane S. Lopus, 2012. "Lost in translation? teacher training and outcomes in high school economics classes," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2012-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Vanessa Hartlaub & Thorsten Schneider, 2012. "Educational Choice and Risk Aversion: How Important Is Structural vs. Individual Risk Aversion?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 433, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Martin Foureaux Koppensteiner, 2012. "Class Assignment and Peer Group Effects: Evidence from Brazilian Primary Schools," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 12/03, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Valletta, Robert G. & Hoff, K. Jody & Lopus, Jane S., 2012. "Lost in Translation? Teacher Training and Outcomes in High School Economics Classes," IZA Discussion Papers 6402, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Breda & Son Thierry Ly, 2012. "Do professors really perpetuate the gender gap in science? Evidence from a natural experiment in a French higher education institution," PSE Working Papers, HAL halshs-00677438, HAL.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:972 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:964 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:963 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- D. Verhaest & E. Omey, 2012. "The relationship between formal education and skill acquisition in young workers’ first jobs," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 12/768, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Siew Yean Tham, 2011. "Exploring Access and Equity in Malaysiaâ€™s Private Higher Education," Development Economics Working Papers 23256, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gathmann, Christina & Jürges, Hendrik & Reinhold, Steffen, 2012. "Compulsory Schooling Reforms, Education and Mortality in Twentieth Century Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 6403, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Godo, Yoshihisa, 2012. "A New Database on Education Stock in Taiwan," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 20, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Naci Mocan & Duha T. Altindag, 2012. "Education, Cognition, Health Knowledge, and Health Behavior," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Auburn University auwp2012-01, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Stéphan Vincent-Lancrin & Sebastian Pfotenhauer, 2012. "Guidelines for Quality Provision in Cross-Border Higher Education: Where Do We Stand?," OECD Education Working Papers, OECD Publishing 70, OECD Publishing.
- Charisse A. Gulosin & Elif Sisli-Ciamarra, 2012. "Founders and Financially Affiliated Directors on Charter School Boards and Their Impact on Financial Performance and Academic Achievement," Working Papers, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School 42, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2012. "Rationalizing National Government Subsidies for State Universities and Colleges," Discussion Papers, Philippine Institute for Development Studies DP 2012-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.