Report NEP-EDU-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pradhan, Menno & Suryadarma, Daniel & Beatty, Amanda & Wong, Maisy & Alishjabana, Armida & Gaduh, Arya & Artha, Rima Prama, 2011. "Improving educational quality through enhancing community participation : results from a randomized field experiment in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5795, The World Bank.
- David J. Deming & Justine S. Hastings & Thomas J. Kane & Douglas O. Staiger, 2011. "School Choice, School Quality and Postsecondary Attainment," NBER Working Papers 17438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julia Reilich, 2011. "Returns to Education and Smoking : Evidence from Germany," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 103, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Mauricio Armellini & Parantap Basu, 2011. "Altruism, Education Subsidy and Growth," Working Papers 2011_07, Durham University Business School.
- Solga, Heike & Fromm, Sabine & Richter, Maria, 2011. "Evaluation des Projekts "Werkstatt-Schule Saarland" : Abschlussbericht," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201105, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Anurag N Banerjee & Parantap Basu, 2011. "Who pays for job training?," Working Papers 2011_08, Durham University Business School.
- Glocker, Daniela & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Returns to Education across Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 8568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hălăngescu, Constantin I., 2011.
"Oeconomicus vs. Academicus din perspectiva diacronică a relaţiei între ciclurile Kondratieff şi reformele structurale ale învăţământului superior
[Oeconomicus vs. Academicus - Diachronic p," MPRA Paper 33286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroline Rizza, 2011. "ICT and Initial Teacher Education: National Policies," OECD Education Working Papers 61, OECD Publishing.
- Randall S. Jones, 2011. "Education Reform in Japan," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 888, OECD Publishing.
- Michael Luca & Jonathan Smith, 2011. "Salience in Quality Disclosure: Evidence from the U.S. News College Rankings," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-014, Harvard Business School.