Report NEP-EDU-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Marisa Hidalgo, 2009. "Should we transfer resources from college to basic education?," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2009-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Karthik Muralidharan & Venkatesh Sundararaman, 2009. "Teacher Performance Pay: Experimental Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 15323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00406606_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Davia, Maria A. & McGuinness, Seamus & O'Connell, Philip J., 2009. "Exploring International Differences in Rates of Return to Education: Evidence from EU SILC," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP311, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Fabio Pisani, 2009. "Virtuous interactions in removing exclusion: The link between foreign market access and access to education," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 122, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Item repec:kyo:dpaper:001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos Medina & Cristhian Manuel Posso, 2009. "Colombian and South American Immigrants in the United States of America: Education Levels, Job Qualifications and the Decision to Go Back Home," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA, BANCO DE LA REPÃBLICA 005758, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00411099_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Juan C. Cárdenas & Máximo Rossi, 2009. "Gender, education and reciprocal generosity: Evidence from 1,500 experiment subjects," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 128, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2009. "Uncertain Longevity and Investment in Education," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp520, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.