Report NEP-EDU-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jürges, Hendrik & Reinhold, Steffen & Salm, Martin, 2009. "Does Schooling Affect Health Behavior? Evidence from the Educational Expansion in Western Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Parliamentary Research Service PRS, 2009. "The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Bill, 2008," Working Papers id:2140, eSocialSciences.
- Kenneth Hartgen & Stephan Klasen & Mark Misselhorn, 2009. "Pro-Poor Progress in Education in Developing Countries?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers, Courant Research Centre PEG 8, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Tsujita, Yuko, 2009. "Deprivation of Education in Urban Areas: A Basic Profile of Slum Children in Delhi, India," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 199, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2009012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nattavudh Powdthavee, . "Does Education Reduce Blood Pressure? Estimating the Biomarker Effect of Compulsory Schooling in England," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 09/14, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Michael Fertig & Christoph M. Schmidt & Mathias G. Sinning, 2009. "The Impact of Demographic Change on Human Capital Accumulation," CEPR Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University 608, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Myck, Michal & Nicinska, Anna & Morawski, Leszek, 2009. "Count Your Hours: Returns to Education in Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 4332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2009013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore