Report NEP-EDU-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jürges, Hendrik & Reinhold, Steffen & Salm, Martin, 2009. "Does Schooling Affect Health Behavior? Evidence from the Educational Expansion in Western Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Parliamentary Research Service PRS, 2009. "The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Bill, 2008," Working Papers id:2140, eSocialSciences.
- Kenneth Hartgen & Stephan Klasen & Mark Misselhorn, 2009. "Pro-Poor Progress in Education in Developing Countries?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 8, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Tsujita, Yuko, 2009. "Deprivation of Education in Urban Areas: A Basic Profile of Slum Children in Delhi, India," IDE Discussion Papers 199, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Montizaan Raymond & Cörvers Frank & Grip Andries de, 2009. "The effects of pension rights and retirement age on training participation: Evidence from a natural experiment," Research Memoranda 012, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee, . "Does Education Reduce Blood Pressure? Estimating the Biomarker Effect of Compulsory Schooling in England," Discussion Papers 09/14, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Michael Fertig & Christoph M. Schmidt & Mathias G. Sinning, 2009. "The Impact of Demographic Change on Human Capital Accumulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 608, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Myck, Michal & Nicinska, Anna & Morawski, Leszek, 2009. "Count Your Hours: Returns to Education in Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 4332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vendrik Maarten & Cörvers Frank, 2009. "Male and female labour force participation: the role of dynamic adjustments to changes in labour demand, government policies and autonomous trends," Research Memoranda 013, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.