Report NEP-EDU-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre de Villiers & Gert Steyn, 2008. "Effect of changes in state funding of higher education on higher education output in South Africa: 1986-2007," Working Papers 24/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Grimm, 2008. "Food Price Inflation and Children's Schooling," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 844, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Carvalho, Luísa & Costa, Maria Teresa & Dominguinhos, Pedro & Pereira, Raquel, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, methodologies in higher education an experience in a portuguese business school," MPRA Paper 12123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pietie Horn & Ada Jansen & Derek Yu, 2008. "What explains the academic success of second-year economics students? An exploratory analysis," Working Papers 22/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel F. Heuermann, 2008. "Job Turnover, Risk Sharing, and Regional Wages in Western Germany," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200804, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Kim, Se-Um, 2008. "The Technological Origins of the High School Movement," MPRA Paper 12087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tošenovský, Filip, 2008. "Future Economic Strategy of the Czech Republic as an EU Member State," MPRA Paper 12169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Adamson, 2008. "The Child Care Transition: A league table of early childhood education and care in economically advanced countries," Innocenti Report Card inreca08/20, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Katharina C. Spiess & Eva M. Berger & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2008. "Overcoming Disparities and Expanding Access to Early Childhood Services in Germany: Policy consideration and funding options," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa08/52, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- John Bennett, 2008. "Benchmarks for Early Childhood Services in OECD Countries," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa08/51, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- John Bennett, 2008. "Early Childhood Services in the OECD Countries: Review of the literature and current policy in the early childhood field," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa08/50, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Vatuiu, Teodora, 2008. "The role of e-government in the rise of administrative efficiency," MPRA Paper 12155, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Dec 2008.