Report NEP-EDU-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen Balan, 2006. "Marketing Communication Strategies Focused on High School Graduates. Case Study: The Faculty of Marketing of the Academy of Economic Studies from Bucharest," working papers, Academy of Economic Studies, School of Marketing 1010, Academy of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, revised May 2007.
- Berlinski, Samuel & Galiani, Sebastian & Manacorda, Marco, 2007. "Giving children a better start : preschool attendance and school-age profiles," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4240, The World Bank.
- BlÃ¡zquez, Maite & GarcÃa, JosÃ© Ignacio, 2007. "School To Work Transitions And The Impact Of Public Expenditure On Education," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/08, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Nordin, Martin, 2007. "Immigrants' return to schooling in Sweden," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2007:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Shane Mathew Worner, 2007. "Marriage and Education in Australia: Decomposing the Enrolment and Human Capital Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 550, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Robert B. Archibald & David H. Feldman, 2007. "Avoiding Tunnel Vision in the Study of Higher Education Costs," Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary 53, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00150147_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Markus Froelich & Jean Bourdon & Katharina Michaelowa, 2007. "Teacher Shortages, Teacher Contracts and their Impact on Education in Africa," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2007-20, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Cordula Zabel, 2007. "Do imputed educational histories provide satisfactory results in fertility analysis in the West German context?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-022, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Boris VujÄiÄ‡ & Vedran Å oÅ¡iÄ‡, 2007. "Does It Pay to Invest in Education in Croatia?," EFZG Working Papers Series 0708, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Dorothee Schmidt, 2007. "Intellectual Property as a Carrot for Innovators Using Game Theory to Show the Limits of the Argument," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_5, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Bouckenooghe,D. & Devos,G., 2007. "An exploratory study on principals' conceptions about their role as school leaders," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School 2007-15, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.