Marketing Communication Strategies Focused on High School Graduates. Case Study: The Faculty of Marketing of the Academy of Economic Studies from Bucharest
AbstractThe major goal of the paper consists in designing new communication strategies for the School of Marketing of the Academy of Economic Studies from Bucharest, Romania. This strategic approach is focused on the communication strategies with the high school graduates who are the future candidates to the status of university student. The paper emphasizes the relationship between the university and the future high school graduates due to the fact that a real bond between these parties does not exist before the moment when the candidates enroll for the admission examination for the first year. In addition, another significant reason is the fact that high schools and their students represent important stakeholders from the perspective of a higher education institution.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Academy of Economic Studies, School of Marketing in its series working papers with number 1010.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: Nov 2006
Date of revision: May 2007
Publication status: Published in the "Marketing si dezvoltare. 1971-2006: 35 de ani de marketing in Romania" Conference, November 2006.
Note: Full text available only in Romanian.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.edumark.ase.ro
marketing; communication strategies; survey; higher education;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-06-11 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-06-11 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-MKT-2007-06-11 (Marketing)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihai Orzan).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.