Report NEP-EDU-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amanda H Goodall, 2005. "Should top universities be led by top researchers, and are they?," General Economics and Teaching, EconWPA 0510003, EconWPA.
- Sigurdson, Jon, 2005. "Shanghai – From Development To Knowledge City," EIJS Working Paper Series, The European Institute of Japanese Studies 217, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Cascio, Elizabeth U., 2005. "School Progression and the Grade Distribution of Students: Evidence from the Current Population Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 1747, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Peter Hans Matthews & Ashley D. Brown, 2005. "The Determinants of Sunk Cost Sensitivity In Students," Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics 0524, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Luiz de Mello & Mombert Hoppe, 2005. "Education Attainment in Brazil: The Experience of FUNDEF," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 424, OECD Publishing.
- Stéphanie Guichard, 2005. "The Education Challenge in Mexico: Delivering Good Quality Education to All," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 447, OECD Publishing.
- Eren, Ozkan & Millimet, Daniel, 2005. "Time to Learn? The Organizational Structure of Schools and Student Achievement," Departmental Working Papers, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics 0506, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Pau Baizán & Enriqueta Camps, 2005. "The impact of women's educational and economic resources on fertility. Spanish birth cohorts 1901-1950," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 891, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwphe:0510001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Béatrice d'Hombres & Paul Gyselinck, 2005. "Instrument Choice and the Returns to Education: New Evidence from Vietnam," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0510011, EconWPA.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Béatrice d'Hombres, 2005. "Sheepskin Effects in the Returns to Education by Ethnic Group: Evidence from Northeastern Brazil," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0510014, EconWPA.