Report NEP-EDU-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dreher, Axel & Poutvaara, Panu, 2005. "Student Flows and Migration: An Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1612, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berument, Hakan & Dogan, Nukhet & Tansel, Aysit, 2005. "Economic Performance and Unemployment: Evidence from an Emerging Economy - Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1614, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gruetter, Max, 2005. "Returns to Foreign Education: Yet Another But Different Cross Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1615, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Di Gioacchino, Debora & Ginebri, Sergio & Sabani, Laura, 2005. "Inequality, redistribution and the allocation of public spending in education. A political-economy approach," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp05024, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Orley Ashenfelter & William J. Collins & Albert Yoon, 2005. "Evaluating the Role of Brown vs. Board of Education in School Equalization, Desegregation, and the Income of African Americans," NBER Working Papers 11394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus Froehlich & Katharina Michaelowa, 2005. "Peer effects and textbooks in primary education: Evidence from francophone sub-Saharan Africa," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-11, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Max GrÃ¼tter, . "Returns to Foreign Education. Yet another but different cross country analysis," IEW - Working Papers 246, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.