Report NEP-EDU-2004-03-22This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- K. Pushpangadan, 2003. "Drinking water and well-being in India: Data envelopment analysis," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 352, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Wiebke Kuklys, 2004. "Measuring Standard of Living in the UK - An Application of Sen's Functioning Approach Using Structural Equation Models," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Shankha Chakraborty & Mausumi Das, 2003. "Mortality, Human Capital and Persistent Inequality," Working papers 119, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2004. "High School Types, Academic Performance and Early Labour Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 1048, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dana P. Goldman & James P. Smith, 2004. "Can Patient Self-Management Help Explain the SES Health Gradient?," HEW 0403004, EconWPA.
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G. & Ehrenberg, Randy A. & Smith, Christopher L. & Zhang, Liang, 2004. "Why Do School District Budget Referenda Fail?," IZA Discussion Papers 1053, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lars Peter Østerdal, 2004. "Exponential Health Utility: A Characterization and Comments on a Paper by Happich and Mühlbacher," Discussion Papers 04-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.