Report NEP-ECM-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akay, Alpaslan, 2009. "The Wooldridge Method for the Initial Values Problem Is Simple: What About Performance?," IZA Discussion Papers 3943, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David E. Giles, 2009. "Bias Reduction for the Maximum Likelihood Estimator of the Scale Parameter in the Half-Logistic Distribution," Econometrics Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Victoria 0901, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2008. "Spatial Chow-Lin Methods: Bayesian And Ml Forecast Comparisons," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 38-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Guimaraes, Paulo & Portugal, Pedro, 2009. "A Simple Feasible Alternative Procedure to Estimate Models with High-Dimensional Fixed Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 3935, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bo E. Honoré & Luojia Hu, 2007. "Estimation of a Transformation Model with Truncation, Interval Observation and Time–Varying Covariates," CAM Working Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics 2009-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics, revised Nov 2008.
- Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2008. "Bayesian posterior prediction and meta-analysis: an application to the value of travel time savings," MPRA Paper 12861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, SK, 2009. "A note on the ordinal canonical correlation analysis of two sets of ranking scores," MPRA Paper 12796, University Library of Munich, Germany.