Report NEP-ECM-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Boes, 2007. "Count Data Models with Unobserved Heterogeneity: An Empirical Likelihood Approach," Working Papers 0704, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- Geweke, John & Amisano, Gianni, 2007. "Hierarchical Markov normal mixture models with applications to financial asset returns," Working Paper Series 0831, European Central Bank.
- Charles Nelson & Richard Startz, 2007. "The Zero-Information-Limit-Condition and Spurious Inference in Weakly Identified Models," Working Papers UWEC-2006-07-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Miguel A. Delgado & Carlos Velasco, 2007. "A new class of distribution-free tests for time series models specification," Economics Working Papers we078047, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Klaus Moeltner & James J. Murphy & John K. Stranlund & Maria Alejandra Velez, 2007. "Processing Data from Social Dilemma Experiments: A Bayesian Comparison of Parametric Estimators," Working Papers 07-013, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Makoto Takahashi & Yasuhiro Omori & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2007. "Estimating Stochastic Volatility Models Using Daily Returns and Realized Volatility Simultaneously," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-515, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Erik Hjalmarsson & Par Osterholm, 2007. "A residual-based cointegration test for near unit root variables," International Finance Discussion Papers 907, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dennis Gaertner, 2007. "Why Bayes Rules: A Note on Bayesian vs. Classical Inference in Regime Switching Models," Working Papers 0719, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- Laakkonen, Helinä, 2007. "Exchange rate volatility, macro announcements and the choice of intraday seasonality filtering method," Research Discussion Papers 23/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Mahmoudvand, Rahim & Hassani, Hossein & Wilson, Rob, 2007. "Is The Sample Coefficient Of Variation A Good Estimator For The Population Coefficient Of Variation?," MPRA Paper 6106, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel, 2007. "Returns to Lying? Identifying the Effects of Misreporting When the Truth is Unobserved," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 678, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 16 Jun 2009.
- Klaus Moeltner & Richard T. Woodward, 2007. "Meta-Functional Benefit Transfer for Wetland Valuation: Making the Most of Small Samples," Working Papers 07-012, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Bock, David & Andersson, Eva & Frisén, Marianne, 2007. "Statistical Surveillance of Epidemics: Peak Detection of Influenza in Sweden," Research Reports 2007:6, Statistical Research Unit, Department of Economics, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg.
- Klaus Moeltner & Randall S. Rosenberger, 2007. "Meta-Regression and Benefit Transfer: Data Space, Model Space, and the Quest for ‘Optimal Scope’," Working Papers 07-011, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.