Report NEP-ECM-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvennoinen, Annastiina & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2007. "Multivariate GARCH models," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 669, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Jan 2008.
- Xibin Zhang & Robert D. Brooks & Maxwell L. King, 2007. "A Bayesian approach to bandwidth selection for multivariate kernel regression with an application to state-price density estimation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/07, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2007. "Tests of equal predictive ability with real-time data," Research Working Paper RWP 07-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Jeremy Large, 2007. "Estimating Quadratic Variation When Quoted Prices Change by a Constant Increment," Economics Series Working Papers 340, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jin-Chuan Duan & András Fülöp, 2007. "How Frequently Does the Stock Price Jump? – An Analysis of High-Frequency Data with Microstructure Noises," MNB Working Papers 2007/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Richard H. Cohen & Carl Bonham, 2007. "Specifying the Forecast Generating Process for Exchange Rate Survey Forecasts," Working Papers 200718, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Michael Pfaffermayr, 2007. "Conditional Beta- and Sigma-Convergence in Space: A Maximum Likelihood Approach," Working Papers 2007-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Matthias Schonlau & Arthur Van Soest & Arie Kapteyn & Mick P. Couper, 2006. "Selection Bias in Web Surveys and the Use of Propensity Scores," Working Papers 279, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00156688 is not listed on IDEAS anymore