Report NEP-ECM-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2007. "Joint and Marginal Diagnostic Tests for Conditional Mean and Variance Specifications," Caepr Working Papers 2007-009, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Daniel Schunk, 2007. "A Markov Chain Monte Carlo Multiple Imputation Procedure for Dealing with Item Nonresponse in the German SAVE Survey," MEA discussion paper series 07121, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Cotter, John & Dowd, Kevin, 2007. "Evaluating the Precision of Estimators of Quantile-Based Risk Measures," MPRA Paper 3504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Carroll & Carol Newman & Fiona Thorne, 2007. "A Comparison of Stochastic Frontier Approaches to Estimating Inefficiency and Total Factor Productivity: An Application to Irish Dairy Farming," Trinity Economics Papers tep0907, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Kreider, Brent, 2007. "Regression Coefficient Identification Decay in the Presence of Infrequent Classification Errors," Staff General Research Papers 12822, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Broberg, Thomas, 2007. "A new approach for analyzing multiple bounded WTP data - Certainty dependent payment card intervals," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 714, Umeå University, Department of Economics.