Report NEP-ECM-2005-07-18This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200407 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200408 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anat Bracha & Jeremy Gray & Rustam Ibragimov & Boaz Nadler & Dmitry Shapiro & Glena Ames & Donald J. Brown, 2005. "Randomized Sign Test for Dependent Observations on Discrete Choice under Risk," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1526, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Daiji Kawaguchi & Hisahiro Naito, 2005. "The efficient moment estimation of the probit model with an endogenous continuous regressor," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University d05-106, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Costantini, Mauro, 2005. "Generalization of a nonparametric co-integration analysis for multivariate integrated processes of an integer order," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp05026, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Timothy Conley & Christopher Taber, 2005. "Inference with "Difference in Differences" with a Small Number of Policy Changes," NBER Technical Working Papers 0312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher L. Gilbert & Duo Qin, 2005. "The First Fifty Years of Modern Econometrics," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 544, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Yves Atchade, 2005. "An Adaptive Version for the Metropolis Adjusted Langevin Algorithm with a Truncated Drift," RePAd Working Paper Series, DÃ©partement des sciences administratives, UQO LRSP-WP1, DÃ©partement des sciences administratives, UQO.