Report NEP-ECM-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Lin, T., 2003. "Asymptotic Normality of Extreme Value Estimators on C[0,1]," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2003-132, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2004. "On the Typical Spectral Shape of an Economic Variable," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0402017, EconWPA.
- Jonathan B. Hill, 2004. "Consistent Model Specification Tests Against Smooth Transition Alternatives," Econometrics, EconWPA 0402004, EconWPA, revised 01 Mar 2004.
- Mehlum, Halvor, 2004. "Exact Small Sample Properties of the Instrumental Variable Estimator. A View From a Different Angle," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 03/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- RenÃ© Garcia & Eric Ghysels & Ã‰ric Renault, 2004. "The Econometrics of Option Pricing," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2004s-04, CIRANO.
- Victor Aguirregabiria, 2004. "Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Structural Models Involving Fixed-Point Problems," Econometrics, EconWPA 0402003, EconWPA.
- Ralf BRUEGGEMANN & Helmut LUETKEPOHL & Pentti SAIKKONEN, 2004. "Residual Autocorrelation Testing for Vector Error Correction Models," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2004/08, European University Institute.
- Hallin, M. & Vermandele, C. & Werker, B.J.M., 2004. "Semiparametrically Efficient Inference Based on Signs and Ranks for Median Restricted Models," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2004-11, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lingjie Ma & Roger Koenker, 2004. "Quantile regression methods for recursive structural equation models," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP01/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.