Report NEP-ECM-2003-04-13This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario JAMETTI & Thomas VON UNGERN-STERNBERG, 2003. "Assessing the Efficiency of an Insurance Provider - A Measurement Error Approach," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 03.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- George Kapetanios & Melvyn Weeks, 2003. "Non-Nested Models and the Likelihood Ratio Statistic: A Comparison of Simulation and Bootstrap Based Tests," Working Papers 490, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2003. "Impact of jumps on returns and realised variances: econometric analysis of time-deformed Levy processes," Economics Papers 2003-W12, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Meddahi, N. & Renault, E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003. "GARCH and Irregularly Spaced Data," Discussion Paper 2003-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peter Hansen & Asger Lunde, 2003. "Consistent Preordering with an Estimated Criterion Function, with an Application to the Evaluation and Comparison of Volatility Models," Working Papers 2003-01, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Hansen & Asger Lunde, 2003. "Testing the Significance of Calendar Effects," Working Papers 2003-03, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1153 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefano Iacus & Davide La Torre, 2002. "Nonparametric estimation of distribution and density functions in presence of missing data: an IFS approach," Departmental Working Papers 2002-25, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Irwin Guttman & Daniel Peña & M Dolores Redondas, 2003. "A Bayesian Approach for Predicting with Polynomial Regresión of Unknown Degree," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws032104, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- George Kapetanios & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2003. "A Comparison of Estimation Methods for Dynamic Factor Models of Large Dimensions," Working Papers 489, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.