Report NEP-ECM-2001-04-11This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drost, F.C. & Werker, B.J.M., 2001. "Semiparametric Duration Models," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2001-11, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Dong Li, . "Series Estimation of Partially Linear Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," Working Papers 0109, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2001s25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James C. Morley & Charles Nelson & Eric Zivot, 2000. "Why Are Beveridge-Nelson and Unobserved-Component Decompositions of GDP So Different?," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington, Department of Economics at the University of Washington 0013, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Amilon, Henrik, 2001. "GARCH Estimation and Discrete Stock Prices," Working Papers 2001:6, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 03 Aug 2001.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2001s19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200145 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:osloec:20011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Greenacre, 2001. "Analysis of matched matrices," Economics Working Papers 539, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.