Report NEP-DGE-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra Gomes & Nikolay Iskrev & Caterina Mendicino, 2013. "Monetary policy shocks: We got news!," Working Papers w201307, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Javier Bianchi & Juan Carlos Hatchondo, 2013. "International reserves and rollover risk," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 151, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Edward P. Herbst & Frank Schorfheide, 2013. "Sequential Monte Carlo sampling for DSGE models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Frank Schorfheide, 2013. "Macroeconomic dynamics near the ZLB: a tale of two equilibria," Working Papers 13-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2013. "Collateral monetary equilibrium with liquidity constraints in an infinite horizon economy," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00848057, HAL.
- Daniel Barczyk & Matthias Kredler, 2013. "Online Appendix to "A Dynamic Model of Altruistically-Motivated Transfers"," Technical Appendices 12-193, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Mathias Trabandt, 2013. "Unemployment and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 19265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aoki, Takaaki, 2013. "Some Mathematical Properties of the Dynamically Inconsistent Bellman Equation: A Note on the Two-sided Altruism Dynamics," MPRA Paper 44994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Meier & Burkhard Schipper, 2013. "Bayesian Games with Unawareness and Unawareness Perfection," Working Papers 139, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2013. "A Model of Aggregate Demand and Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp1235, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Daniel Rees, 2013. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Incomplete Information," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2013-09, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Baldi, Guido, 2013. "How do Different Government Spending Categories Impact on Private Consumption and the Real Exchange Rate?," MPRA Paper 48600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yin-Chi Wang & Ping Wang, 2013. "Barriers to Health and the Poverty Trap," NBER Working Papers 19263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rangan Gupta & Lardo Stander, 2013. "Social Status, Inflation and Endogenous Growth in a Cash-in-Advance Economy: A Reconsideration," Working Papers 201336, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Gabriela Lopes de Castro & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & Paulo Júlio & José R. Maria, 2013. "Fiscal multipliers in a small euro area economy: How big can they get in crisis times?," Working Papers w201311, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Rodolfo E. Manuelli & Ananth Seshadri, 2013. "Frictionless technology diffusion: the case of tractors," Working Papers 2013-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.