Report NEP-DGE-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dario Bonciani & Björn van Roye, 2013. "Uncertainty shocks, banking frictions, and economic activity," Kiel Working Papers 1843, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sergei Ivashchenko, 2013. "Estimating nonlinear DSGE models with moments based methods," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics Ec-03/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Ahmad Naimzada & Marina Pireddu, 2013. "A positional game for an overlapping generation economy," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 247, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Robert Kollmann, 2013. "Tractable latent state filtering for non-linear DSGE models using a second-order Approximation," CAMA Working Papers 2013-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Taisuke Nakata, 2013. "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy with occasionally binding zero bound constraints," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2013-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Makoto Nakajima & Irina A. Telyukova, 2013. "Reverse mortgage loans: a quantitative analysis," Working Papers 13-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2013. "Labour Market Dynamics in Australia," MPRA Paper 47771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edoardo Di Porto & Leandro Elia & Cristina Tealdi, 2013. "The "emersion" effect: an ex post and ex ante social program evaluation on labor tax evasion in Italy," Working Papers 2/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jun 2013.
- Naohisa Hirakata & Takeki Sunakawa, 2013. "Financial Frictions, Capital Misallocation, and Structural Change," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Justin van de Ven, 2013. "The Influence of Decision Costs on Investments in Indivudual Savings Accounts," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Robert Kollmann, 2013. "Global Banks, Financial Shocks And International Business Cycles: Evidence From An Estimated Model," CAMA Working Papers 2013-30, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Christopher M. Gunn & Alok Johri, 2013. "Fear of Sovereign Default, Banks, and Expectations-driven Business Cycles," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-08, McMaster University.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/11486 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Jose Antonio Rodriguez-Lopez, 2013. "Liquidity Provision, Interest Rates, and Unemployment," Working Papers 121311, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.