Report NEP-DGE-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen & Zhiwei Xu, 2012. "Two-way capital flows and global imbalances: a neoclassical approach," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2012-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Fernández, Andrés & Gulan, Adam, 2012. "Interest rates and business cycles in emerging economies: The role of financial frictions," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 23/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Anton Nakov, 2012. "Learning from experience in the stock market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2012-41, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2012. "Frequency of trade and the determinacy of equilibrium in economies of overlapping generations," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2012. "Risk Aversion in the Euro area," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL hal-00713669, HAL.
- Facundo Piguillem & Alessandro Riboni, 2012. "Dynamic Bargaining over Redistribution in Legislatures," EIEF Working Papers Series, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF) 1206, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2012.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst & Alberto Ortiz & Matthius Paustian, 2013. "Estimating contract indexation in a financial accelerator model," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland 1216, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- S. Nuray Akin & Brennan Platt, 2012. "A theory of search with deadlines and uncertain recall," Working Papers, University of Miami, Department of Economics 2012-3, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Michael Plante & Nora Traum, 2012. "Time-varying oil price volatility and macroeconomic aggregates," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 1201, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido, 2012. "R&D and economic growth in a cash-in-advance economy," MPRA Paper 39778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & Fabrizio Perri, 2012. "Global Banks and Crisis Transmission," NBER Working Papers 18209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wrede, Matthias, 2012. "Wages, rents, unemployment, and the quality of life," IWQW Discussion Paper Series, Friedrich-Alexander-UniversitÃ¤t Erlangen-NÃ¼rnberg, Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW) 01/2012 [rev.], Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Institut für Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW).
- Usui, Emiko, 2012. "Gender Occupational Segregation in an Equilibrium Search Model," CIS Discussion paper series, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 560, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Zhiyang Jia & Weizhen Zhu, 2012. "The effect of pension wealth on private savings. Results from an extended life cycle model," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 697, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Matthew Hoelle & Marina Pireddu & Antonio Villanacci, 2012. "Incomplete Financial Markets With Real Assets and Endogenous Credit Limits," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1271, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Angelo Marsiglia Fasolo, 2012. "A Note on Particle Filters Applied to DSGE Models," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 281, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.